Same Day & Emergency Service in Canadian County & OKC Metro Area
Mr. McGee Plumbing has more than 20 years of experience providing quality plumbing services in Yukon and the Oklahoma City Metro Area. When you are dealing with a leaky faucet, overflowing toilet, or malfunctioning water heater, our plumbing team has the skills needed to competently address any problem and restore your plumbing system.
Whatever the problem is, accurate diagnosis and professional repair are important to finding a lasting solution and avoiding additional damage. Professional plumbing technicians use the right tools and state-of-the-art equipment, such as camera-assisted pipe inspection to pinpoint the exact cause of your trouble. This ensures that the root cause of the problem is found and resolved.
Call for Convenient Service
At Mr. McGee Plumbing, we are well aware that plumbing problems can pop up at any time of day or night. You can rely on our skilled local plumbers to be there for you during a plumbing emergency. We offer same-day and emergency plumbing services in OKC and surrounding areas. Let one of our professional, trained, and courteous technicians get your plumbing system back to normal.
If you need help now, call (405) 267-4776 for reliable plumbing services and a swift response time.
The last thing any homeowner wants is a sudden plumbing problem. Whether you have a leak, lack of hot water, clogged drain, or a bigger problem, licensed technicians offer plumbing services to get your system back to normal.
Our plumbing services include:
- Drain cleaning – When hair, food scraps, and other debris builds up in the drain, it can cause slow or blocked drains. Professional drain cleaning is effective for clearing all types of clogs.
- Garbage disposals – The garbage disposal is essential equipment in many kitchens. When the unit develops a problem, you may need garbage disposal repair or replacement.
- Leak detection and repair – Plumbing leaks can arise anywhere in the system, from water lines running to a sink to pipes under the slab. Professional technicians can find and repair plumbing leaks to prevent water damage.
- Tankless water heater – A tankless water heater offers a continuous supply of hot water, better energy efficiency, and a longer lifespan. Since the water is heated on demand, you won’t have to worry about having hot water when you need it.
- Gas piping repair – Gas pipes can pose serious safety risks when a leak happens. If you have a problem with a gas pipe, do not attempt to fix it yourself to ensure your safety.
- Water heaters – Your water heater supplies hot water where it is needed. Water heater installation, repair, and maintenance services are offered to solve any problem.
- Piping and repiping – Plumbing pipes wear out after decades of use. When your pipes are frequently leaking, or badly corroded, or you have water pressure issues, it may be time for a repipe.
A plumbing issue can result in water damage, mold growth, or even structural damage to your home. When the problem isn’t dealt with right away, there is a greater risk of significant property damage. Call for plumbing services when a problem arises to protect your home from additional harm. Our crew offers quality customer service on all plumbing projects.