Removing Stubborn Drain Clogs in Canadian County & the Oklahoma City Metro Area
When you're in need of residential or commercial drain cleaning services, contact Mr. McGee Plumbing. We are available 24/7 when you have a buildup that is causing water or sewage to back up into your sinks, tubs, showers, or toilets. Did you know that sewer blockages can even occur when shrub and tree roots grow into your sewer lines? Our team will get to the bottom of your issue and offer a fast solution to keep your drains flowing as they should.
We can solve your clogged drain issues, including:
- Clogged sinks, tubs, and toilets
- Blocked garbage disposals
- Full grease traps
- Stopped-up sewer lines
- Sewer line replacement
- Sewer cleaning
- Drain repair
Call (405) 267-4776for efficient drain cleaning in Yukon and the surrounding communities in and the Oklahoma City metro area.
There are numerous issues that may be affecting your drains. Soap scum combines with minerals such as calcium carbonate, magnesium, and other deposits, to make a mixture that clings to the inside of your pipes. The newly narrowed space within the pipes makes it possible for more clogs to occur.
As a result, your drains get gradually blocked by various materials, including:
- Hair or pet fur
- Paper towels, napkins, and toilet paper
- Sanitary products and hygienic objects
- Leftover food waste and grease
- Tree roots that have overtaken the inside of your drains in search of water
- Harsh byproducts and deposits left by common household cleaners
- Lost items, such as jewelry, keys, and children’s toys
Same Day Service Available
20+ Years Experience
Upfront & Fair Pricing
Professional, Courteous & Punctual!
It is a good idea to have your drains cleaned regularly by professionals with the tools and training to do the job right. At Mr. McGee Plumbing, we use the latest equipment, including motorized rooters, specialized drain snakes, augers, cutting tools, and drain machines. We also provide 24/7 emergency support to rid your drains of any obstacles.
Some of the signs that your drains need cleaning include:
- The water in your sinks, toilets, bathtubs, and showers refuses to go down
- Dirty water backs up into your property
- Your utility bills have suddenly spiked
- There are loud gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from deep inside the drains
- You smell foul sewage or rotten egg odors
- The water pressure has suddenly dropped