Garbage Disposal in Yukon
Servicing All Brands in Canadian County & Oklahoma City Metro Area
Has your garbage disposal suddenly stopped working? Mr. McGee Plumbing can provide an inspection and repair or replace your garbage disposal in Yukon, Canadian County, and the Oklahoma City Metro Area. We offer prompt repairs for all makes and models with same-day service and emergency services available.
Call for an Appointment
We encourage you to browse our website and get in touch with us to find out why you should hire us to install or repair your garbage disposal in Yukon. We offer quality service, flat rate pricing, and same-day repairs. When you need an installation or replacement, we can provide free estimates for a new garbage disposal.
If your disposal isn’t working, give us a call at (405) 267-4776 or contact us online for garbage disposal repair or replacement.
Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement
Garbage disposals are an integral part of kitchens in many homes. A broken or clogged disposal can cause big problems in your daily routine. When the garbage disposal stops working, it could be due to a faulty motor, clogged disposal, or an old unit that just finally quit. Whether to repair or replace your Yukon garbage disposal will depend on the age and amount or type of damage to the existing disposal.
It may be best to replace a disposal that is:
- Frequently clogging
- Excessively noisy
- Not processing waste efficiently
- Malfunctioning frequently
The lifespan of garbage disposals can range from 8 to 15 years, with most lasting about 10 years. In addition to age and a specific malfunction, some people choose replacement because their existing unit is not powerful enough. When this is the cause of poor performance, replacing the unit with a bigger and stronger disposal is the best solution.
If you are having trouble with your disposal, an experienced local plumber can inspect the unit to assess the damage. You will be informed of the reason that the unit isn’t working and the possibilities for repair or replacement. If the unit is getting older and needs a repair that is at least half the cost of a new model, an upgrade may be the most cost-effective long-term solution.
Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
Same Day Service Available
Upfront & Fair Pricing
Professional, Courteous & Punctual!
New Garbage Disposal Installation
If you are replacing a broken unit or installing a disposal for the first time, there are many options for garbage disposals. It is helpful to consider the type, motor size, and any special features that you may want.
When buying a new garbage disposal, consider:
- Motor size – The motor size, or horsepower, of the unit will affect performance and how much food it can handle. The most popular options range from 1/3 hp to 1 hp for residential models.
- Continuous or batch feed – There are two basic types of garbage disposals: continuous feed and batch feed. The most common of the two is continuous feed, which turns on with the flip of a switch. Batch feed disposals have a stopper that must be in place for the unit to work, which prevents injury or things falling into the disposal.
- Material – The material has an impact on the life of the unit. The best garbage disposals have metal parts that are made of stainless steel.
- Additional features – Some disposals have features that may interest you, such as sound baffles, insulated grinding chambers, anti-splash baffles, and corrosion protection shields.
Your plumbing technician can help you compare garbage disposals to find the right model with the features you want at a price that will fit your budget. Professional installation ensures that the job is done right, so you can enjoy reliable performance.
If you need repair or a new garbage disposal installed, call (405) 267-4776 for fast service.
Contact Mr. McGee Today!
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (405) 267-4776 for immediate attention.