Courteous, Trained Technicians in Canadian County & Oklahoma City Metro Area
Mr. McGee Plumbing is a family-owned and operated company with highly trained, qualified, and courteous technicians. We offer expert services for piping and repiping in Yukon, Canadian County, and the Oklahoma City Metro Area. Our skilled and experienced technicians make sure your pipes are properly installed and the work complies with all current code requirements.
The Repipe Process
Yukon piping and repiping are big jobs that require trained and qualified professional technicians. A repipe involves replacing all your water lines and drain pipes. Some holes will need to be made in the drywall to access the pipes for replacement. When the new pipes are installed and inspected to check for proper installation, the drywall will need to be patched to return your home to normal.
Give us a call at (405) 267-4776 to learn more about our piping and repiping services.
Every home needs a functional plumbing system to provide clean water to the various fixtures and water-using appliances in the house. Keeping your plumbing system in good shape may require Yukon piping and repiping, depending on the problem. When the pipes are worn out, a whole house repipe will be recommended.
You may want to consider a whole house repipe for:
- Frequent pipe leaks – Leaks can happen in any plumbing system. However, if your plumbing is always springing leaks in different areas of the house, you could have a more widespread problem with your pipes.
- Low water pressure – When plumbing pipes become worn out, rust and mineral buildup inside the pipes can cause low water pressure. If you have low pressure throughout the house, it may be time for a repipe.
- Discolored water – As pipes become rusted and corroded, the rust can leach into the water. If you have discoloration in the water, it could be caused by degraded pipes, especially if rust is a problem in both hot and cold water.
- Bad tasting or smelling water – The rust and corrosion that is happening inside the pipes can affect your water quality. If your water has a metallic odor or taste, a repipe can solve the problem.
- Proactive maintenance – Plumbing pipes can last for decades but eventually wear out. If you live in an older home, you may want to consider repiping as preventative maintenance to avoid water damage.
If any of the above signs apply to your home, you should have your plumbing inspected by a qualified technician. The technician can conduct a thorough inspection of your plumbing system to determine if this is the right time for a repipe.
Same Day Service Available
20+ Years Experience
Upfront & Fair Pricing
Professional, Courteous & Punctual!
At Mr. McGee Plumbing, we have qualified, trained, and courteous technicians for piping and repiping in Yukon. Whether you need new pipes installed or your whole plumbing system replaced, we offer upfront pricing, free estimates, and quality service from start to finish.